Dungeons & Dragons 5E: Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft (Alternate Cover)
Terror stalks the nightmare realms of Ravenloft. No one knows this better than monster scholar Rudolph Van Richten. To arm a new generation against the creatures of the night, Van Richten has compiled his correspondence and case files into this tome of eerie tales and chilling truths.
Discover the mysteries of Ravenloft, mist-shrouded lands where infamous Darklords lurk among ageless vampires, zombie hordes, cosmic terrors, and worse. Then make your choice. Will you create your own Domains of Dread, settings to host endless terrifying adventures? Or will you join the ranks of haunted heroes who embrace macabre lineages, dual-edged Dark Gifts, haunted subclasses, and other forbidden powers?
The mists of Ravenloft are rising. Overcome your dread or forever be its prisoner!
- Ravenloft's expanded Domains of Dread return for the first time in Fifth Edition!
- Travel (perhaps even by choice) to familiar domains and discover new ones.
- Encounter a horrific assortment of creatures from the monstrous bestiary.
- Unleash a treasure trove of new story hooks, character options, and campaign customization to bring one of the most exciting Dungeons & Dragons settings to life!
- Everything the Dungeon Master needs to craft a horror-themed campaign for Dungeons & Dragons, including rules and advice for building custom domains and darklords using established horror tropes or your own special blend.
- Includes a brand new adventure sure to add thrills and chills to your game.
- Introduces character lineages, including dhampi, hexblood, and reborn.
- Presents dark gifts for characters that flesh out your place in the Domains of Dread.
- Adds two new subclasses, the College of Spirits for bards and the Undead pact for warlocks.
- A host of new backgrounds and trinkets themed specifically for a horror setting.
This item is a preorder. This product releases on Tuesday, May 18, 2021. It will be shipped out early enough so that it arrives as close to the release date as possible or on the release date, but not before.
Preorder items are not yet available. The quantity available and "in stock" notations are the quantities we have available for advance order. If there are other items on the order, the entire order will not ship until all preorders release. Image, contents, and release date are subject to change.
Thank you for your business. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Release Date: May 18, 2021
We Also Recommend
D&D Fantasy Miniatures: Adult Blue Dragon Premium Figure