Dungeons & Dragons 5E: Spellbook Cards - Martial Powers & Races
- Spell name and important info is easy to find for quick reference.
- Descriptive/Mechanical text is written in full wherever possible. When it isn't, a Player’s Handbook page reference is given.
- Scaling spells have an additional section with details on how they improve.
- Card backs prominently display spell level for easy sorting.
- The Spell cards are highly durable and are made to last. Each card has a coating that protects them and makes them safe to use with dry erase markers.
Contains 61 cards.
16 Battlemaster maneuvers, 3 Barbarian abilities, 19 Monk techniques and all of the spell-like racial abilities for Drow, High Elves, Forest Gnomes, and Tieflings from the Player’s Handbook; Genasi from the Elemental Evil Player's Companion; and Aasimar, Firbolgs, Tritons, and Yuan-Ti from Volo’s Guide to Monsters.