Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower
Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower is a stunning boxed game for two to four players, set in the shifting, labyrinthine lair of a sinister Gaunt Summoner! Work with your friends to conquer the secrets of the Silver Tower, or take the glory for yourself – characters level up and become stronger with persistent stats kept between games. The thirteen double-sided board tiles mean no two adventures need be the same; a roll of the dice can send your adventurers off on wild tangents, with literally thousands of different dungeon-crawl combinations.
- 51 (count ‘em!) Citadel miniatures: a Fyreslayer Doomseeker, Darkoath Chieftain, Excelsior Warpriest (with loyal Gryph-hound), Knight-Questor, Mistweaver Saih, Tenebrael Shard, Gaunt Summoner of Tzeentch, Ogroid Thaumaturge, 2 Skaven Deathrunners, 2 Pink Horrors, 4 Blue Horrors, 4 pairs of Brimstone Horrors, 6 Tzaangors, 8 Grot Scuttlings, 8 Kairic Acolytes and 8 Chaos Familiars!
- A 40-page guidebook containing the rules, and a 40-page adventure book filled with the trials of the Silver Tower
- 36 skill & treasure cards, and 40 exploration cards
- 13 gorgeously-realised double-sided board tiles, bringing the dungeon to your table
- 6 character cards, allowing you to track your heroes as they level up and grow ever more capable of tackling the Tower